When you scout for “low interest rate personal loans” on the Internet – i.e. Google search, you will get about 9,450,000 results (or probably more as we speak now) and you would think whether it’s possible to obtain low interest personal loans from reliable lenders. It is important to have related information online and you need to filter out irrelevant contents from the search results.
It’s not worth to invest most of time on filtering out irrelevant contents from the search results page. The most effective way to look for low interest rate personal loans is via Better Business Bureau (BBB) directory.
BBB has been providing accreditation for local businesses based on its strict regulations and requirements. Therefore, local businesses including non-bank lenders have their performances assessed by BBB. Same happens to those businesses which do not have BBB accreditation and still, their businesses are listed in the directory.
To look for low interest rate personal loans via BBB, follow these steps below:
- Visit the main website: “http://www.BBB.org” – make sure you type-in the URL correctly in order to prevent fraudulent websites
- Then, to search for the nearest BBB, type-in the city, state or postal code into the search bar and click “Go”
- Soon, the local BBB page appears and locate for “Check Out a Business or Charity” and click the link
- Once you’re directed to a new page, type-in “personal loans” into the “Look for” search box and the name of your city, state or postal code into the “In” search box (You will likely to get no results for the keyword “low interest rate personal loans” or “low interest personal loans”
- Check the “BBB Accredited” box (depends on the location, if the search results are limited, you can uncheck the “BBB Accredited box” to view non-BBB accredited lenders)
- Then, based on the search results page, go through all reviews of several lenders who offer bad credit personal loans
- Consider those lenders who receive high BBB ratings – i.e. an ‘B’ grade or above
- Reconfirm the loans availability with the lenders by contacting them for more details
- Negotiate with the lenders for low interest rate personal loans – the chances of getting such low interest rate personal loans are higher when you have something to put up as collateral, or someone to be as co-signer (also known as guarantor for co-signer personal loans)